We strive to serve members with quality programs, services and facilities. All of our members are sure to find something to keep them active and satisfied.
The Y: We’re for youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility.
Individuals and families that are involved in YMCA programs will:
• Strengthen and enrich their family life.
• Build self-esteem and nurture personal growth.
• Appreciate the world around us all.
• Develop leadership and strengthen communities.
• Volunteering as demonstration of reaching out and caring for others.
• Encourage healthy lifestyles that mean healthy development of the spirit, mind and body.
• Adopt and exemplify the YMCA Character development values.
Our Mission – The Lock Haven Area YMCA mission is to put Christian principles into practice through programs that build a healthy spirit, mind and body for all.